Dr. Kevin Moss has devoted himself to creating beautiful, long lasting smiles and friendships. After 26+ years in private practice treating adults and children he has truly enjoyed his professional accomplishments in orthodontics.
Past Work and Educational Experiences:
- Worked as a dental lab technician for 5 years.
- Worked for a dental research company for 5 years assisting with the treatment of TMD jaw dysfunction patients.
- Lectured on neuromuscular theory of occlusion throughout the United States.
- Attended Washington University where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
- Attended Washington University and completed his Master of Science in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- Thurston/Mason Dental Society(past president)
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
On a Personal Note….
Dr. Moss is married with 4 children and a growing number of grandchildren. Dr. Moss loves family time, vacations and serving in his church. He enjoys giving oral and dental health presentations at local schools. He is a fan of just about all sports, especially basketball, baseball and golf.